01 October 2012

NOW Obama Proves His Antichrist Mettle!

Obama: "Help Us Destroy Jesus and Start A New Age of Liberal Darkness"

FINALLY! Obama is proving his mettle to be the Antichrist for our times. Some selected snippits to motivate the Satanic liberal hordes:

“[Help me] Destroy Jesus and usher in a new age of liberal darkness that shall reign o’er the earth for a thousand years.”

Truly, this was meant to encourage our wanton destruction of the America we fought so hard to create. I wanted to hear more!

“My fellow Americans and godless infidels, I command you to join me as we cast an endless pall of far-left evil across the hills and valleys of our nation!” Obama bellowed from the stage, as thousands in attendance moaned in compliance and gyrated their hips and groins in a lascivious dance. “Together, as a barbarian people forged by the wicked flames of irreligiosity and united by visions of a liberal dystopia, we will rise up as one to scorch the earth with boundless amorality.”

Oh, the Rapture is coming! Oh joyous day! Oh Satan! Come and take me!!!

"The president was then handed an unbaptized, orphaned newborn baby drenched in the blood of 666 slaughtered Christians, which he handed over to its new, gleefully squealing homosexual parents."

AAAAND .... I just came in my pants.




No comments:

Post a Comment